Description Hide Description- Show Description+
Daniel Marshall humidors are in a class of their own with the up most care and quality that is put in to making each one! Each humidor can take up to 4 months in production, going through 175 different procedures. Burl wood is a precious and rare wood that is a beautiful amber color with an intense pattern. This humidor can hold up to 125 cigars, depending on the type of cigar and their ring gauge put inside. Included with the humidor are the humidification system, a digital hygrometer and a magnetic monthly marking device to track the care of your humidor.
- Burl Wood Lacquer Exterior and Untreated Spanish Cedar Wood Interior; Comes with Lock and Decorative Key
- Holds Up to 125 Cigars, Depending on Ring Gauge
- Includes Humidification System, Digital Hygrometer and Magnetic Monthly Marking Device; All Used to Keep Your Humidor in Great Condition
- Approx. Dimensions: 14" (length) x 10" (width) x 5 1/2" (height)
- Packaged in Black Cardboard Box, Perfect to Gift Wrap!